Coaching can open your eyes —and a few doors
Getting a good job or climbing the corporate ladder these days takes far more than a well-tuned resume. It takes hard work, concentrated effort and, sometimes, a second set of eyes to help you see both the forest and the trees.
Your ideal position taps into your passion—and your strengths—while leaving room for life balance. Maybe you aren’t quite there yet. Maybe you simply don’t know your own potential. Hidden talents can play a critical role in career development.
Your skills and personal drive brought you this far, but new self-awareness is needed to take you to new heights.
A recent study by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, a full 99 per cent of HR professionals agree that hiring a career coach delivers tangible benefits to individuals and organizations alike.
Who are you?
You will probably gain the most from coaching if you are a manager or mid- to upper-level executive who
- needs help getting a new perspective on your career path;
- has a project that has become stuck and needs a way to move it forward;
- needs to get back in the workforce or has moved into a new position
- needs assistance managing people;
- is looking for work–life balance; or
- is feeling overworked and underappreciated.
We can help!
What’s in it for you
- Enjoy enhanced self-awareness, increased motivation and career clarity;
- grow, learn and expand your thinking;
- get the time as well as a safe, nonjudgmental space to think (it’s amazing how many clients tell us this is a huge benefit!);
- find out what’s really important to you;
- figure out the REAL issues so you can find REAL solutions;
- feel a heightened sense of satisfaction at work;
- be better aware of your core strengths and skills;
- learn to welcome change rather than avoid it; and
- take advantage of enhanced career-management skills.
Don’t wait another minute! Get the clarity of direction and improved job satisfaction you deserve. Contact us now!